I cannot see what the text is that you have written aglongside the sewing machine but whatever congratulations. It is great to have a new toy - I have just bought one myself and I love playing with it learning all the "new" bits.
OOh AAh Suzie... that is a fab machine... I have one and it is so lovely to stipple and quilt with... sometimes I get the speed wobbles...LOl.... Great win! Dawn x x
5 comments:
I cannot see what the text is that you have written aglongside the sewing machine but whatever congratulations. It is great to have a new toy - I have just bought one myself and I love playing with it learning all the "new" bits.
Have fun
Ooooooooooooooooooooooh nice toy. That was a find and a half. Have fun playing.
Hugs & Blessings
Gail
You found a beauty there Sue ....I know you will have fun playing with it :)
Good for you , I'm sure you will become great friends !
OOh AAh Suzie... that is a fab machine... I have one and it is so lovely to stipple and quilt with... sometimes I get the speed wobbles...LOl.... Great win!
Dawn x x
Post a Comment