I am posting this photograph of the hexagons I have received from the lovely ladies participating in the hexagon swap on the craft forum that I belong to. When I joined this swap I was going to make a wall hanging for my sewing room but depending on how long the swap continues I may just make a lap quilt instead.
I am really enjoying this swap. As you can see the ladies have used all kinds of techniques on their hexagons. I have decided to use my embroidery machine to produce mine.

4 comments:
They are lovely and I look forward to seeing the end result.
Oh Wow Sue you are getting some really fab hexies :) it is a fun swap and I too am enjoying it alot :)
some lovely work.
wow these Hexi are gorgoeous, i wished now that I had ogne in it
Post a Comment