Friday, February 18, 2011

EXCITING NEWS

My son and his lovely partner have announced that they are expecting a baby. Yes I am going to be a Nanni at the end of July. They want to find out if it is a boy or a girl but bubs was not being very co-operative at the last scan despite all the efforts to turn him/her. I am hanging out for the results so I can start a baby quilt. If they are going to find out I may as well wait to see pink or blue. I am guessing it will be a blue quilt I will be making. I am so excited as it will be my first grandchild.

6 comments:

Quiltin' Sandy said...

congratulations, Sue. That is lovely news. I am so happy for you. :)

Terri's Place said...

Thats is great news Sue. How exciting. Congratulations :D

Vicki ♥ said...

So exciting Sue and you will love being a Nanna :) hugs Vicki

Karen's Korner said...

Congratulations and enjoy making the quilt whatever the colour!

Susan said...

Congrats and have fun making that first special grandkid quilt.

Jodi said...

Congratulations that is such exciting news. I am so happy for you. Enjoy - it goes so fast but my mum tells me (with 2 Grand children now) that being a grandma is the best thing ever.