Tuesday, May 31, 2011

SHOP HOP

On the way to our retreat we took a little detour along the way and did a little shop hop. This is my bounty for the day. We started off at the Patchwork Angel where the lovely ladies there put on a morning tea for us. We then found a place called Brian's Fabrics and Accessories at Warana. It is not much to look at being in an industrial estate but he has an incredible amount of patchwork material and some great bargains. I bought lots of Fat 1/4 bundles there.

We then stopped for lunch at Vast. I have no idea where it is by this time I was totally lost but I was just following the train. We were travelling in 4 cars.

We finished the day at Maleny Magic Patchwork and Quilts. Such a lovely lady in that shop. A pity that it is closing in June but with a little luck it will reopen again when things improve.

2 comments:

Quiltin' Sandy said...

WOW Sue! some lovely goodies there. :)

RobynLouise said...

I adore all the owl fabrics! Those FQ's were definitely bargains!