Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Teddy's Garden Treasures

At my sewing group we have decided to make the first Thursday of the month a UFO day. I am going to use this day to do the stitching for a gorgeous quilt I am wanting to make by Libby Richardson. Here is the first block I have finished it is Block number 9. Decided to start with one of the easier ones. Have block number 1 traced and ready to go for tomorrow. I am loving stitching these blocks in front of the TV.

1 comment:

Lucky-1 said...

Oh my goodness..... how amazing is this????? I am making this quilt for my daughter's first Christmas as a new mum.

I've finished block 4 and am about 1/2 way through block 1.

The thing is I am sure we are using the same fabric for the stitchery.

Here is the link to my post with a pic of block 4

http://stitchselection.blogspot.com/2011/04/show-tell.html

HUGGLES
Lucky